Daily 12/4/2020

1. What do you feel today?
I feel like i didn't do too much things today as i hope. First, in the morning, I felt down when i woke up at 10:35 A.M. I knew that it's worthless to use smartphone until 3.A.M but i can't control myself to do that. I thought i could wake up at 7 o'clock but i fail.
2. What do i think after 4 days studying ACCA?
Actually, i can understand it about 70-80% but then i replay it and watch, and try to do best. Then i can understand 90%, but when i do KIT, i don't know how to fill the text, what word I should write?
Have many samplings to remember and belch. Now, which blew my mind is i can watch ACCA lesson in English and understand it 100% word-by-word.  But it's still too difficult for me, it is off to a rough start.
3. What does Friends do?
I fell in love with "Friends", I swear. Although it has about 30 new words each episodes, I still can watch it day by day, I am really into this series. To start it up, this is second time I watched eps 1. But then, i can watch 2 eps per day. I hope i can come back to watch it without subtitles. Still work hard!!!
4. What make your day?
A noodles with poached egg.
Ok that's the first time and first day I do this. Now is 0:02 at 13/4/2020. I'm off with 4 questions. Hehe

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến