DAILY Q&A 14/4/2020

1. How are you today?
I felt down when my dad was serious with me about cooking. He's always talking about life in my husband's house when not knowing about cooking and I have sick of it. I want to get out of my house.
2. When does somebody think that my thoughts are wrong about monogamy?
I always think that one day, when I'll get married, I will marry a man who can share everything with me including housework. If monogamy made me worse, why I would be married? I don't want my marriage will be just superficial. To web with somebody is not necessary or essential as much as our happiness.
3. What did i do today?
Not much but I'm trying to do as much as possible on my to-do list today.
4. Am I seriously thinking about sleeping at 4 A.M?
No, I am just a party-goer. I can't control myself to read more and more pages. I'm really into it.
5. Was you disappointed yourself today?
Yes, when I read until 4.A.M and when i woke up at 8:30 A.M. I still read and do nothing lol.
I think i should reflect on myself.


I still want to share more and more. But now, I have no word in my mind. I am trying to share and use more and more English words I've learned per day.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến