Why Korea is always my destination? What elements?

1. When i was a little girl, i was really into K-dramas with my mom all day and all night lol~ 😂You know, K-dramas on many channels specially on VTV3 channel at 10:00 P.M everyday a dime a dozen. I could watch it until 0:00. I always think Korea has many handsome boys. When i grow up, I know more and more Korea then it became my destination.
2. Korean made food eye-catching. I want to travel Korea to try all of them, it is really highly rated.
3. Korea has BTS and K-POP music which me draw into. First and the main reasons is BTS - my youth. I want to come to their concert and have a blast. I will make another topic why my BTS is my youth 👍 but i think all of you guys, who are fan-girl or fan-boy  can make out my feelings.
4. To become an adult and travel some countries, Korea is not bad choice, right?! Money i can earn which has to be  much to be satisfied with my shopping and eating and more ✌. Korea also is a shopping paradise, Jeju island, crowded streets, shopping malls and etc. Not worry that you feel bored when you are at Seoul, Korea.
5. I will gave you topic "the most places I want to visit in Korea"
OK now I want to watch "hi bye mama", now 5 days i didn't watch it and stopped at eps 12 and now is 14. Bye~~
i'm good today hope you are.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến